Best AVI to PowerPoint 2016 video converter
To accomplish the task, you need to seek help from a AVI Video converter that supports the VOB video input and WMV, MPEG-1 output. Here Pavtube Video Converter is highly recommended to help you achieve your task.
The program can help you change almost any popular file format including AVI, VOB, MKV, MOV, MP4, WebM, etc. to PowerPoint compatible video format with fast encoding speed and excellent output quality. After the conversion, you can easily use your movie files in any version of PowerPoint Presentation including PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 2002, 2005 or even PowerPoint 95, 97. If you're using a Mac, please turn to Pavtube Video Converter for Mac Just get the right version and follow the guide below to convert AVI to PowerPoint supported video formats. Now just get the right version and follow the guide below to convert AVI to PowerPoint supported video formats.
Hot search: MKV video into PowerPoint, MP4 to PowerPoint, movie clip into PowerPoint 2016
Free download the AVI to PowerPoint 2016 video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
How to Change AVI to PowerPoint supported video formats
Step 1. launch the AVI to PPT converter. Click the Add Files button on the main interface to import AVI files to the app. The AVI Video converter supports batch conversion, so you can add a pile of videos to enjoy the fast conversion speed.
Step 2. Click on “Format” bar, and Choose PowerPoint compatible format WMV or MPEG-1 from “PowerPoint”.
Tips: For some advances users, you can go to adjust video and audio parameters like bitrate, resolution, channels, etc. Click "Settings" button you can go to check and change them as you like.
Step 3. Press on “Convert” to start encoding AVI Videos to Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation compatible video. When conversion completes, press on “Open” to locate converted videos.
Before starting adding video to PowerPoint, you need to create a folder and put both your converted video and your PowerPoint presentation in this folder. Then open the PowerPoint in this folder to insert the converted video file which is just located in this folder.
- iPhone videos won't load properly in GoPro Studio? - Solved!
- Importing MKV to Windows Movie Maker in Windows 10 for nice editing
- Convert 4K to MP3 on macOS Sierra/Windows 10
- Play H.265/HEVC Video on LG Ultra HD 4K TV/Samsung/Philip TV
- Can’t play AVI videos on VLC? – Solved!
- Convert MPG to AVI on Windows 10/macOS Sierra
- Fix iPhone 7 Can't Play AVI/MKV movies